Life & Debt: A Real Life Simulator
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
*THE LUDUM DARE ORIGINAL SUBMISSION IS THE VERSION LABELED 0.0.1*
Life and Debt is a game created during Ludum Dare 40 with the theme: "The More You Have, The Worse It Is". It was created for the Jam portion which gives the creators 72 hours.
BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that caused player's sort order of body parts to appear out of order.
BUGFIX: Fixed a bug that caused the cash to be deducted incorrectly when paying off a financed item.
- Larger life events moved to "One-Time" instances.
- Increased in game speed from 3 seconds per day to 2.5 seconds per day.
- Added a pay in full button to all financed items
- Now a chance to lose any job.
- Changed the shop screen for more clarity.
- Changed the newspaper classifieds screen for more clarity.
- Changing jobs no longer keeps your last pay cycle.
- A few other small improvements and fixes
Josh Krassenstein - Programming, Art
Molly Krassenstein - Art, QA
SFX provided by Freesound.org
Music provided by Artists on Newgrounds.com:
- EternalSushi - Megalovania Elevator Jazz Version
- Father-of-Death - Happy Elevator Music
In-Game Life Event Contributors:
- unomaestro, KotieYT, Timberlands, Snip_Man, taylourgirl, KyleTheScientist, CrudeCastle, Patrickrmc, Meowmeowmaw, kostaxr, WraithGames_, Censored_play, greggerzman
Click download now to get access to the following files: