A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
If you're playing and having fun, tweet it out with #knightfallgame !
WASD or Arrow Keys - Move
Space Bar - Attack
C or E - Pickup
F - Use Item
Tab - Info Menu
Esc - Options Menu
Update Log -
0.0.5.1 - Hotfix
- Enemies now get knocked back on attack
- quests now will not break game
- Jounral now opens with "J" or "L"
- Can no longer use Escape to exit out of journal
0.0.5.0 - Quests!
- Added enemy knockback
- Quest Systems!
- BUGFIX: No longer can pickup shield if slot is locked
- BUGFIX: Key chests now carry keys!
- BUGFIX: Main Menu displays and works as intended after death
- BUGFIX: Sword sounds no longer play on pause
- BUGFIX: Potions should work again
- BUGFIX: Last damage amount removed from Game Over
- BUGFIX: Spikes now deal damage if already up
- BUGFIX: Enemy size reduced to remove clipping issues? (Hopefully)
- Added new Archer Enemy
- Shield now unlocks with animation
- Added second combo strike
- Keys now work!
- Health potion now works correctly
- No more dialog on item pickup if slot is empty
- Game feel: Sword movement animations
0.0.4.0 - Super Fix Patch!
- BUGFIX: Enemies no longer rotate when involved in combat!
- BUGFIX: You can now stand still in order to use the Action button
- Added SFX for player (walk and sword)
- Worked on stamina orb animation
0.0.3.1 - Hotfix
- BUGFIX: Yes or No dialog options can now be clicked on
0.0.3.0 - The Graphics Patch!
- Font overhaul on everything
- Updated player sprite
- Added fallen knight that dropped starting sword
- Forgotten Stamina Orb Room Cutscene Thing?
0.0.2.4 - Hotfix Patch
- Moved player back to start
0.0.2.3 - Hotfix Patch
- Bug Fix: Torches now trigger in boss room
- Bug Fix: Boss cannot be evaded on floor 1
- Bug Fix: UI improvements
- Added shop music when entering the market
- Bug Fix: Boss Spit collider reduced
- Bug Fix: Player damage screen color works properly
- Bug Fix: If boss is dead and HP potion picked up, then ui works as intended
- Spike traps now exist!
- Floating text for damage, gold, health
- Torches in boss rooms!
- Forgotten spell room created
- There's a second floor!
- A market exists on the second floor!
- Reworked boss script
- Enemies now exist on second floor
- Increased enemy ambush rate
- Added item slot name underneath slots
- lowered wall height
- retextured spider
- Locked shield shot with chains
- Arrow traps!
- Stamina is now a thing
- Generals (green hat) now drop Health Potions
- First floor boss basically complete (needs tweaking)
- Pause game removed on gameover
- Anti-Aliasing disabled
- Enemy Order Layers reconfigured
- Inventory updates on item use
- chance to get health potion in chest
- Rock mob removed
- Chests now work properly
- Ambushes now work correctly scale with level
- Levelup no longer skips levels
- Damage is now variable
- Cursor hidden when not in pause screens
- Reworked controls screen
- Critical damage is now available
- Temporary exit sprite
- wall height moved to create mystery
- Dialog Manager created for items on pickup
- Fully functional key press menu navigation
- Spider animations fixed
- Spiders reskinned to better suit color palette (attack colors not fixed)
- Damage shows on hit!
- Cannot pickup health orbs anymore when full health
- Cannot attack through locked doors anymore
- Movement speed normalized on diagonal move
- Attack animation artifacts
- Walls now have a chance to have a crack in it
- Info Tab's max dmg properly updates
- Strength text recalculated
- Controls Screen!
- Controls screen opens on new games
- Chance for a chest to spawn an Ambush :O
- Fixed Pause Menu
- Fixed Game Over Menu
- Buttspiders are no longer, but have odd turning patterns?
- Created Info functionality on Tab (kind of works)
- fixed lightflicker
- increase vision radius slightly
- other minor bug fixes
- Reskinned walls and floor
- Other minor fixes
- Added music to main menu and level
- fixed pause screen
- changed response time on attack to be on key press instead of on key release
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.